Elis james and john robins radio 5

hilts

Who the hell are these unfunny fuckers and when did they start the afternoon show. Painfully dull especially the guy who appears to be doing a Rob Drydon impression without the humour.

Bring back those pretentious film and TV review guys at least it was interesting.

I've had catholic mass pass quicker than this shit.

Who the hell are these unfunny fuckers and when did they start the afternoon show. Painfully dull especially the guy who appears to be doing a Rob Drydon impression without the humour.

Bring back those pretentious film and TV review guys at least it was interesting.

Is your off button broke?

Lol. Just in case anyone wants to listen themselves to what you’re talking about, it’s R5 not R2 I think.

They used to be on XFM. They'd play three tracks in quick succession then chat shit for half an hour

Similar to Chris Moyles, although he'd only play one track
They had a podcast from that show that was very successful and that is why thay made it. It was ok if you like that sort of thing. I never listened to R5 in the day as its shit so can't comment on if this show is any better or worse than the usual. Jeremy Vine show is so bad it gives me hives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.