Ellis Plummer

FantasyIreland

Great start to his loan.

Full Time: Motherwell 1-0 St Mirren

Star in the Stripes – Today’s man of the match is shared between Ellis Plummer and Marc McAusland. Plummer’s vision and flamboyance in possession was only matched by McAusland’s lion-esque yet composed performance with the captain’s armband nesting proudly on his arm

flamboyant in possession? We really are training our centre backs to be ball playing haha. Good luck to the lad, regular football will do him the world of good.

Black and White Army is the most frequented St Mirren forum if anyone is wanting to read about his performances. If I was back home I'd pop along and watch him a few times, been hoping we'd get some City player on loan for a while (George Evans was also linked this summer but doesn't seem to be happening now).

Plummer signed at the same time as Brian Marwood's son James, whose highest ever level previous to this was with Gateshead in the Conference.

Conference to the SPL. He must be fortunate that St Mirren have such good scouts in such a low down league.

Drury on the bench. Plummer at fault for the first goal, lost his man at the far post.

Brian Marwood is at the game, his son plays for St. Mirren.

Can I be slightly smug and say I used to work with his dad?

Nice bloke.

lancs blue said:
Drury on the bench. Plummer at fault for the first goal, lost his man at the far post.

Gone off injured.

He just looks like Boyata,Rekik & Nasty to me,no better no worse.

I would love to see us produce a CB in the Vinny,Terry,Vidic win the fcuking ball in the air mould....all our kids seem to look lovely passing it around the back but cant win a ball to save their lives.

Good luck to the lad but it wont be with us im afraid,lets hope we see Drury.

1 - 1 now.

Tbilisi said:
lancs blue said:

Gone off injured.

He just looks like Boyata,Rekik & Nasty to me,no better no worse.

I would love to see us produce a CB in the Vinny,Terry,Vidic win the fcuking ball in the air mould....all our kids seem to look lovely passing it around the back but cant win a ball to save their lives.

Good luck to the lad but it wont be with us im afraid,lets hope we see Drury.

1 - 1 now.

Boyata is a decent ballwinner imo, but tends to lack confidence.

None of the other recent kids have the physical size & power of Vinny (or Lescott for that matter). Even Denayer is borderline below size for a cb, but should make it in another position if he gets found out at cb in the Prem, as he is quality.

Some bigger lads coming through the U18s etc but they have yet to show if they will have what it takes as defenders. Promising footballers though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.