Empty seats on telly suggestion

city must be the only team in Europe,who get slagged for having gates of 40 thousand plus, fuck em,they really are scraping the barrel,they can come back wheh they hold the English record for attendence

ped said:
city must be the only team in Europe,who get slagged for having gates of 40 thousand plus, fuck em,they really are scraping the barrel,they can come back wheh they hold the English record for attendence

ahhh my username

there were loads of empty seats at the swamp on telly last year
And Moyes had the best away record
Luis Fun Girl is a bad hair cut waiting to happen, and you'll win fuck all while he's around
Prize ****, with the right club, going nowhere

Prestwich_Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Anyone who actually gives a flying fuck about a few empty seats is pathologically insecure.
Just remind us where you were yesterday raggy boy...
Haha! It's true I was at Villa Park.

In my defence it was a conspicuously opulent (and gratis) corporate day - the scallops were excellent, as was the Pinot Noir; I made sure we got there in time for our game's kick off, which I rudely watched while eating my lunch with the rest of my table; I cheered for Villa with great gusto, which the rag sat next to me took very badly and I gave as much abuse to the united players as I do in any given Derby - spreading the good word, if you will.

So I managed to combine watching City win (albeit on the telly) with the hugely enjoyable experience of watching united flounder live, whilst drinking and eating extremely well for free.

Really sorry I missed the mods party though.

Not read all 11 pages - the subject is boring - but may I make a suggestion to City - why not provide blow up dolls wearing City colours - home and away shirts.
Then if you have an empty seat next to you - blow up the doll and seat it next to you. If you have a seat that is occupied then keep the blow up doll / for next time . - or hand it back in at full time. Stash it into a big bag on the concourse - similar to taking plastic bags back to a Supermarket. -
I imagine this post will " get slaughtered". The idea came from from the poster who said his flask occupied the seat next to him.

Frankly. we are shit. Until we have enough plastics from Ireland, South East Asia, London, Hertfordshire, Dorset etc we will forever be a small club. Anyone listen to that stuff on Radio 5 prior to the Liverpool game? At least two of those plastics were southern. And that's within Liverpool! F**k em, we all know who are plastics, and who aren't.

And we never killed anyone. Just as an afterthought.

Bluep*ss said:
Not read all 11 pages - the subject is boring - but may I make a suggestion to City - why not provide blow up dolls wearing City colours - home and away shirts.
Then if you have an empty seat next to you - blow up the doll and seat it next to you. If you have a seat that is occupied then keep the blow up doll / for next time . - or hand it back in at full time. Stash it into a big bag on the concourse - similar to taking plastic bags back to a Supermarket. -
I imagine this post will " get slaughtered". The idea came from from the poster who said his flask occupied the seat next to him.

pmsl

That's be fun when the wind picks up. It'd be like Spurs in the FA Cup all over again

Prestwich_Blue said:
Anyone who actually gives a flying fuck about a few empty seats is pathologically insecure.

In my defence it was a conspicuously opulent (and gratis) corporate day - the scallops were excellent, as was the Pinot Noir; I made sure we got there in time for our game's kick off, which I rudely watched while eating my lunch with the rest of my table; I cheered for Villa with great gusto, which the rag sat next to me took very badly and I gave as much abuse to the united players as I do in any given Derby - spreading the good word, if you will.

So I managed to combine watching City win (albeit on the telly) with the hugely enjoyable experience of watching united flounder live, whilst drinking and eating extremely well for free.

Impressive response :)

East15East said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Impressive response :)
I forgot to mention that the Pinot Noir was Argentinian ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.