***England Cricket Thread ***

law74 said:
Bluemoonie92 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Cook, Anderson, Bairstow, Bell, Bresnan, Broad, Finn, Onions, KP, Prior, Rankin, Root, Swann, Trott

Big Boyd Rankin is a prospect but i'm not sure we need another giant bowler as we already have Broad and Finn. Obviously confident the pitch wont be a bunsen as they've gone for him over Monty.

Is this game at chelmsford? If so its only a small ground so fast bowlers at probably the better option. Just look at how chapple and hogg ripped them apart last week. Cant see rankin getting near the ashes team.

& at 29 for a fast bowler he can hardly be called a "prospect"
Very good bowler on his day but not at the level of 5 or 6 English quicks at the minute, & I feel he will rue the day he turned his back on his country of birth (though sadly I cant see Ireland getting test status any time soon)

Thats why Ireland wont get any where near the test game. How is the sport to grow if the best players are all going to play for England it wont help the game here and how many more will turn over and play for England.

The Aussies are going well down at taunton i see. Somerset are 287-2 haha, Compton got 81 but i doubt that will be enough to get him his place back, especially if root does well against Essex.

Bluemoonie92 said:
The Aussies are going well down at taunton i see. Somerset are 287-2 haha, Compton got 81 but i doubt that will be enough to get him his place back, especially if root does well against Essex.

They are shitting it so hard the sacked their coach and now the PM has been sacked today.

Bluemoonie92 said:

They are shitting it so hard the sacked their coach and now the PM has been sacked today.

I know its a good batting track but that is piss poor for a county team never mind a country. Lets hope this is the start of a miserable summer for them lot (including the lions tour).

Bluemoonie92 said:
Bluemoonie92 said:

I know its a good batting track but that is piss poor for a county team never mind a country. Lets hope this is the start of a miserable summer for them lot (including the lions tour).

I really hope so, a few in my cricket club think its going to be close, and i would like to think that despite playing the game, they havent got a clue.

Some others are upset its not going to be close, this i really dont get - having watched them crucify us 5-0 they didnt look upset it wasnt close, quite the opposite from watching it and the shit i got from the Aussies i know.

Hammer them and hammer them some more - 25 years of hurt to make up for and they wont be this shit again for a while.

As for the Lions - a decent ref (around the breakdown) and we will destroy them, however Saturday might be another tough ref (the last test a Frenchy is reffing)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.