England Rejects v England

Foster - very underrated on here, nowhere near Joe's league but miles better than all the others.

Micah - best Right Back in Europe right now

Left Back ? - OK, stumped !

Dawson - better than jones and Jagielka

Rodwell - better bet long term than Phil Jones but probably not as good as Smalling

Carrick - A fantastic comeback this season from someone I thought was finished.

Joe Cole - The last player in the World you would have thought would have gone abroard.

AJ - 8 Goals from limited minutes and countless assists,links up well with all City superstars - better than Lennon,Chamberlain and Downing by a long way

Sturridge - Done more than enough to be picked over Defoe

Crouch - Did nothing but score Goals for England and scores wherever he goes, ten times better than Andy (trap a bag of cement ) Carroll.

Fat Frank - I know he was selected but it was obvious Woy was going with Stevie Overrated and the Yard Dog, Parker. The only one of "The Golden Generation" who regularly perfromed for his Country.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Foster - very underrated on here, nowhere near Joe's league but miles better than all the others.

Micah - best Right Back in Europe right now

Left Back ? - OK, stumped !

Dawson - better than jones and Jagielka

Rodwell - better bet long term than Phil Jones but probably not as good as Smalling

Carrick - A fantastic comeback this season from someone I thought was finished.

Joe Cole - The last player in the World you would have thought would have gone abroard.

AJ - 8 Goals from limited minutes and countless assists,links up well with all City superstars - better than Lennon,Chamberlain and Downing by a long way

Sturridge - Done more than enough to be picked over Defoe

Crouch - Did nothing but score Goals for England and scores wherever he goes, ten times better than Andy (trap a bag of cement ) Carroll.

Fat Frank - I know he was selected but it was obvious Woy was going with Stevie Overrated and the Yard Dog, Parker. The only one of "The Golden Generation" who regularly perfromed for his Country.

Arbeloa may have something to say about that, aswell as Alves

I personally would have took Rio, Richards, Carrick, AJ, Holt/Danny Graham, Crouch and Sturridge over players currently in the squad.

Carrick - Barry is England's most football knowledged inclined. Yet they go for the pirouetting Parker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.