England Starting XI at Euros

razman

Read the article in the telegraph. This team does have potential

"So how is this for a starting XI for Euro 2016, deployed in a 4-3-3 formation and with current ages in brackets:

Hart (28); Clyne (24), Smalling (26), Stones (21), Shaw (20); Alli (19), Wilshere (24), Barkley (22); Welbeck (25), Kane (22), Sterling (21).

There are obviously strong cases for Daniel Sturridge, Jordan Henderson, Jamie Vardy, Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and so on and, undoubtedly, the captain Wayne Rooney and all should be in Hodgson’s squad if fit.

There is another thread on how rooney shouldn't even be in the squad which I agree with !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...lent-on-show-during-Everton-vs-Tottenham.html

I think England have a good chance of doing well at the Euros. Honestly think a semi final spot is doable as long as they stay clear of Spain and Germany for long enough I feel they have enough to beat the other teams and that includes Belgium.

I think the spine of the team will have to be strong and lead the team. I just can not see England not starting Rooney. The midfield might be tricky. A few good players maybe a few years away from being a strong midfield. I just can see a 4-5-1 set up.
Hart
Clyne
Smalling
Stones
Baines
Sterling
Walcott
Henderson
Wilshere
Barkley
Rooney

Doesn't matter what squad goes. Pubehead will lead Engerland to best placed 3rd team at best.

If I was pickin the team I would be going for this at the moment:

Sterling---------Kane---------Walcott
---------------Alli----Barkley-----------
--------------------Dier------------------
Bertrand--Smalling--Stones--Walker
-------------------Hart-------------------

The fullbacks are the only positions at the moment which are questionable. Clyne is a better defender than Walker but going forward I like Walker more.

I am hoping Shaw can get fit because for me he is a great talent, but at the moment it has to be Bertrand.

The fullbacks are the only positions at the moment which are questionable. Clyne is a better defender than Walker but going forward I like Walker more.

I am hoping Shaw can get fit because for me he is a great talent, but at the moment it has to be Bertrand.
The exact team I'd play and would do very well in my opinion

Shaw, Sturridge and Welbeck won't have enough game time to be taken.

Read the article in the telegraph. This team does have potential

"So how is this for a starting XI for Euro 2016, deployed in a 4-3-3 formation and with current ages in brackets:

Hart (28); Clyne (24), Smalling (26), Stones (21), Shaw (20); Alli (19), Wilshere (24), Barkley (22); Welbeck (25), Kane (22), Sterling (21).

There are obviously strong cases for Daniel Sturridge, Jordan Henderson, Jamie Vardy, Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and so on and, undoubtedly, the captain Wayne Rooney and all should be in Hodgson’s squad if fit.

There is another thread on how rooney shouldn't even be in the squad which I agree with !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...lent-on-show-during-Everton-vs-Tottenham.html

That's a very young team. I wouldn't have Welbeck anywhere near it though.

Yeah I would also go with that team, I mean I know we won't win but I think we could surprise a few. It's also a young team and the experience they will gain especially going into the next World Cup will be invaluable and they will still be young plus the talented 97 year group and others to add we could actually have a very promising team. Unfortunately we all know Roy will not start with that team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.