England u16 squad for international cup

No foden in the line up!

Spoke to a guy who was watching the games ( last England Tournament ) he told me that it didnt quite work out that good for Foden but mainly blamed the coaches tactics to be fair. He also pointed out that Sancho was the player of the tournament but not sure if thats his view or official organisers award.

Spoke to a guy who was watching the games ( last England Tournament ) he told me that it didnt quite work out that good for Foden but mainly blamed the coaches tactics to be fair. He also pointed out that Sancho was the player of the tournament but not sure if thats his view or official organisers award.

That was officially - he won an award...

Spoke to a fella how watched the last England games u16 , he reckoned sanchoo war running down blind alleys most off the time and foden was motm .

Ah fair enough. Just double checked and he did seem to win something though I think it was just for England only

Ah fair enough. Just double checked and he did seem to win something though I think it was just for England only

There you go twosips it's all about opinions , I peronaly think sanchoo is a good baller but could be great , needs to learn that you don't have to take the piss out off a defender 3-4 times just do it the once and have final product in the pass or finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.