England U16s & U17s

Edward Francis played in all 4 games for England U 16 at the Montaigu Tournament and they beat France 3-1 in the Final. He made his debut for England U 17 as a 14 year old , watched him play several times now , classy player with lovely left foot and reads the game brilliantly.

headtheball said:
Edward Francis played in all 4 games for England U 16 at the Montaigu Tournament and they beat France 3-1 in the Final. He made his debut for England U 17 as a 14 year old , watched him play several times now , classy player with lovely left foot and reads the game brilliantly.

Nice to hear.

England U17's have the European Championship's this May and also the U17 World Cup in October/ November if they do well in the Euro's I think.

Will Patching, Cameron Humphries, Edward Francis, Sadou Diallo and Lukas Nmecha could all be part of the squad so interesting times ahead, all the games should be on Eurosport.

sam-caddick said:
headtheball said:

Nice to hear.

England U17's have the European Championship's this May and also the U17 World Cup in October/ November if they do well in the Euro's I think.

Will Patching, Cameron Humphries, Edward Francis, Sadou Diallo and Lukas Nmecha could all be part of the squad so interesting times ahead, all the games should be on Eurosport.

Oh for a positive media/Greg the rag Dyke comment on how out young players are forming a substantial part of England's future and that's without the CFA.

All we get is one leg of a FA Youth Semi and incorrect comments that most of the team are Johnny Foreigners.

I do feel our PR dept could do much more although they'd be banging their heads against a brick wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.