England U16s & U17s

Bokonon said:
isn't the lad daniel barbir on usa u17's ex-man city?
I think he had a trial here but decided on WBA for some reason unless we just didn't offer him a place. There is a thread somewhere, possibly in the transfer forum.

ColinLee said:
Bokonon said:
isn't the lad daniel barbir on usa u17's ex-man city?
I think he had a trial here but decided on WBA for some reason unless we just didn't offer him a place. There is a thread somewhere, possibly in the transfer forum.

BlueDan91 said:
Danny Barbir played the odd game for City's under 16 side but because of FIFA rules was not officially registered with City, he has joined West Brom after an un successful trial at Aston Villa and not wishing to play left back for City rather than his preferred position of central defender

Patching,Humphreys and Nmecha selected for the Algarve Tournament.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Young Lions head to Portugal in February to take on the hosts, Germany and Holland in the annual friendly tournament.

The Algarve Tournament

England v Holland
3.30pm, Friday 13 February
Municipal Stadium of Bela Vista, Parchal

Portugal v England
3.30pm, Sunday 15 February
Nora Stadium, Ferreiras

Germany v England
12 noon, Tuesday 17 February
Algarve Stadium

The competition will be the final opportunity for Peacock to take a look at his squad before they host the European Championship Elite Round qualifiers at St. George’s Park in March.

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/news/england/development/2015/jan/england-u17s-squad-named-for-algarve-tournament-270115#11kMe8HJCTR7BwjG.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/news/england/devel ... TR7BwjG.99</a>

u17's,containing a few of our youngsters, just been leathered 7-0 by the Dutch.

The positive,the hugely talented Dilrosun scored a hat trick.

FantasyIreland said:

That's the biggest ever defeat for the U17s beating the 4-0 loss to each of Spain and Germany.

sam-caddick said:
FantasyIreland said:

That's the biggest ever defeat for the U17s beating the 4-0 loss to each of Spain and Germany.

Yeah,ive not read the match report but it doesn't look good.......Humphreys Captained.....Nmecha entered in the 2nd half and I don't think (the very talented) Patching got on.

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
FantasyIreland said:

Yeah,ive not read the match report but it doesn't look good.......Humphreys Captained.....Nmecha entered in the 2nd half and I don't think (the very talented) Patching got on.
I'll bet he was happy...

Will Patching and Lukas Nmecha have been called up for the UEFA U17s Championship.

summerseat blue said:
Will Patching and Lukas Nmecha have been called up for the UEFA U17s Championship.
Sadou Diallo and Edward Francis have been called up for the England U16's for the Montaigu Tournament in France at the end of March.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.