England u20's - World Cup Winners.

Excellent. Front foot football. Great movement off the ball.

Well done simmo. Watched his debut.

Looking like Chelsea have dropped a rick with Solanke, well done England
When Tammy Abraham first broke into the 18's he was played out wide because Dom occupied the CF spot. When Dom went on loan however, Tammy shifted to his natural position and, while he prospered, Dom suffered an unimpressive spell in the Eredivisie. Matters deteriorated further for Dom when, after returning from Holland, no good loan option materialised so he stewed in our development squad while Tammy had a great time in Bristol.

It's clear Dom felt he was not only behind our first teamers, but behind Tammy too, so he made the decision not to accept a new contract. (Those stories about his demands were utter nonsense, he never sought anything like the £50,000 a week that was reported.) No one can blame him for that. I wish him well in his career.

As for the performance, the lads got better and better as it went on. The Liverpool lad out wide did well I thought.

When Tammy Abraham first broke into the 18's he was played out wide because Dom occupied the CF spot. When Dom went on loan however, Tammy shifted to his natural position and, while he prospered, Dom suffered an unimpressive spell in the Eredivisie. Matters deteriorated further for Dom when, after returning from Holland, no good loan option materialised so he stewed in our development squad while Tammy had a great time in Bristol.

It's clear Dom felt he was not only behind our first teamers, but behind Tammy too, so he made the decision not to accept a new contract. (Those stories about his demands were utter nonsense, he never sought anything like the £50,000 a week that was reported.) No one can blame him for that. I wish him well in his career.

Yeah I knew a lot of the back story and its a lesson to a lot of academy's ours certainly, a pity he has moved to the dippers as he will be very easy to dislike playing for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.