England v Belgium | Friendly | Match Thread

Messi is the greatest player ever. Cruyff is one of the greatest players ever. My definition of incredible is fine. Going off the season, he's an incredible player. Unless you're only allowed to use the words "very, very good" or "great".

Let's flip it, is Phil an incredible player?

Phil is a better footballer, his actual talent exceeds Bellingham. Bellingham is a very good footballer. I don't watch Madrid so only see him for England or against city. I have yet to see him have an incredible game.

Smoke gets blown up young players arses to much and too soon. I don't see him do anything that very good midfielders haven't been doing for many many teams over the years.

Phil is a better footballer, his actual talent exceeds Bellingham. Bellingham is a very good footballer. I don't watch Madrid so only see him for England or against city. I have yet to see him have an incredible game.

Smoke gets blown up young players arses to much and too soon. I don't see him do anything that very good midfielders haven't been doing for many many teams over the years.
Pogba..

You really don't. It's a team game. He draws glory for himself, reducing the cohesion of the team.
It's difficult to know how we would fare without him around cos he's glued to that starting line-up now.
But the comparisons to Pogba are clear. Maybe he wins us a pot, but more likely he will lose us it.
I don’t necessarily disagree with you but you look at Cristiano Ronaldo as an example. We all hated him for his arrogance but it served him well in the big moments especially in the Champions League for Madrid as he was always there stepping up to score. Not saying Bellinghams close to him in ability but he’s a good example of how that arrogance/belief can drag a team through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.