England v Belgium | Friendly | Match Thread

One German Cup and beating pub teams with Real Madrid does not make anyone great. Bellingham may become great one day but the media hype is ridiculous. He is unproven at the elite level.

I think he really is that good and will have the career to prove it
I have though seen a few things on the pitch showing the hype is going to his head

Still very young though and he has a grounded good family around him so I’m sure he will mature out of it

I haven’t “banged on” about Rico Lewis. However, now you’ve mentioned him, how do his stats compare to Kobbie? I’ll let you do your research and then you can let the forum know.
The problem I have is, despite my comments, I want England to succeed and many people get annoyed with the way the national team is run.
You seem delighted with everything about England. If we had Saddam Hussain assisted by Adolf Hitler, you’d find a positive.
You are a happier pundit than me, that’s for sure.

He comes across very well off the pitch. Sounds grounded and humble. Changes in to a greedy, arrogant twat on the pitch. Hopefully time helps him mature and learns to do use his team mates properly.

Exactly, it's refreshing and good to see. some just need to let go of all the tribal bollox just because a player plays for an opposition side. It's never bothered me to see Spurs players in an England shirt and i detest them!

Exactly, it's refreshing and good to see. some just need to let go of all the tribal bollox just because a player plays for an opposition side. It's never bothered me to see Spurs players in an England shirt and i detest them!
I've wrote elsewhere, he has the potential to be a great. His on field attitude is the only thing holding him back. If he can only be as humble on the pitch as he appears off it.

Lots of talk of team in conferences but not so much emphasis on the pitch

I think he really is that good and will have the career to prove it
I have though seen a few things on the pitch showing the hype is going to his head

Still very young though and he has a grounded good family around him so I’m sure he will mature out of it
Let’s wait and see how he develops. He’s achieved nothing yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.