england -world cup hopes!

ali benarbia's studs

i know its a fair bit to go but seeing that england are going to qualify for the world cup in south africa,Q1. i was wondering what chances you think you have of making a good run? Q2. with the weather geared towards a cool atmosphere(it ll be winter season there-i think), as long as its evening kick off too you should be in confident mood ????????? personally i feel you re about 3rd best after argentina and brazil with spain, holland and germany close behind.Q3. would it be possible for a shock winner?

everything's geared up for England to win it, the weather, the time zone, good team, very good, tactically adept, manager. Only altitude could be a problem so it could depend on where they play. My guess would be they'll blow it in the quarter's, on pens of course!

I think it will be our best chance in a long time, but WC's are so unpredictable. I could see us getting to the semis

Not enough at the very top level & will be found wanting against the top teams.
QF place & then out imo.

Best chance we had in recent times was 2002 I reckon, but we ballsed up that game against Brazil, think if we would have beat them we could have gone on to win the whole thing. Really can't see us doing anything special next year, out on penalties in quarters for a change probably

I can't see England winning it but getting to the Semi's would be a very good tournament for us. I'm going with the 'European teams have never won the World Cup out of Europe' thing so Argentina for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.