England's best 11

It's this, isn't it?

----------Pope---------

Walker Dunk Colwill

--------Stones Rice--------

Saka Maddison Bellingham Grealish

------------Kane--------------

Only ones I'd be willing to change is Dunk and Colwill, but they have a year of partnership together and are both great on the ball.

I like the look of that team but don't think it's wise taking Stones from the defense when he's always played there for England. Not sure I would trust Dunk against the best strikers in Europe either although he's a good player.

Really like the look of Branthwaite at Everton. He has all the tools to be a top class defender if he keeps on improving. Palmer has been doing great at Chelsea. Elliott is looking really good at Liverpool, albeit still a bit weak physically. Mainoo clearly has talent. Love Miley at Newcastle from what I've seen of him. He's immense for a 17 year old.

England team for the World Cup in 2026?

Trafford (24)

Colwill (23)
Branthwaite (24)
Quansah (23)
Livramento (24)

Rice (27)
Lewis (22)
Miley (20)

Foden (26)
Saka (25)
Bellingham (23)

I'm sure the likes of Kane and Stones will still be pat of the squad then, even if not automatic starters. Stones will be 32 and how he plays should still be top class if he has more luck with injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.