Environmental Agency.

I worked at the EA for 3 years and never once heard of anyone walking round giving on the spot fines for stuff like that. I worked in water pollution and at that time in 3 years never dealt with a single on the spot fine for anything like that. It was late 90's early 2000's, but it seems a strange change of approach when actual water pollution was such a huge problem.

Anyone been fined by these fuckers?
I haven't personally but know of two who have,for ludicrous offences.
1) bin man who comes to my works had to empty the bins(obviously) at a bar in Manchester city centre,to get to it he had to walk through the smoking area.
Emptied it and walked back to the bin waggon and felt summat on his boot.
Couple of cig dimps stuck to the bottom of his boot,so he gets the brush and basically sweeps them off.
Some EA geezer has seen him and jumps out of his car and issues him with an £80 fine.

2) A mates wife was on Crown Point North(Denton),got a coffee from Costa Coffee.
Sat on the wall outside and drank most of the coffee,she's tipped part of it down the grid and put the empty paper cup in the bin.
Was approached by some EA geezer and told it was wrong to do,took her details and was told she'd be fined,dunno yet what the fine is.

I'm all for keeping it clean,but fuck me,bit over the top that,IMO.
Put your rubbish in the bin you knacker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.