Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd consider it poor form if Garcia is getting played when running down his contract. Any mistake he makes Pep will just get accused of using City as a Barcelona finishing school.

This Garcia gets better and better as this thread goes on. If it was another club after him of lesser statute than Barcelona we wldnt care. He is nothing special.

Ask yourself this?

why did he not get a game sooner. He was behind Otomendi, stones, and fern who contributed to 9 defeats. He is not good enough.

The only reason he was near the first team is because he can pass under pressure. Let them have him. He will be sold in a year or 2 to some Spanish team lower down the table. Ungrateful twat who’s head has been turned only thing that is annoying is the low price we will receive.

Also we have bought Ake and will buy another top Cb. If Garcia was the answer we wld not be spending a shit load of money on more. He knew he was not going to make it at city. 3 games at the end of a shit season was proof of that.
Spot on. He’s said he wants to leave so fuck him. Sane never stated he wanted to leave publicly and he was an immense player who contributed hugely to back to back titles yet he was slated by many on here for not signing a new deal. This kid who’s average should be fucked off if he doesn’t want to be here not played before lads who do.

I think people's hatred is clouding their judgement.
From what I've seen he's a very calm defender under pressure unlike Stones and Otamendi and even the saintly Laporte.

He also moves the ball forward quickly and accurately. He will be very good for Barca. His lack of physical presence probably suits La Liga better.

And as he wants to leave I'd get rid of him now. But the idea that he's no good is frankly infantile.

From what I've seen he's a very calm defender under pressure unlike Stones and Otamendi and even the saintly Laporte.

He also moves the ball forward quickly and accurately. He will be very good for Barca. His lack of physical presence probably suits La Liga better.

And as he wants to leave I'd get rid of him now. But the idea that he's no good is frankly infantile.
I’m not for one minute doubting his quality with the ball and leadership skills which he definitely has.. but he lacks pace physicality and height something you need to be a top class centre back in the premier league.. Give Tosin another go.

The whole Messi thing makes Garcia more complicated.

We look a bit weak selling to them after what has happened.

However, we should sell to them and be done with it.

Nothing to do with hate. We have been crap defensively all season. Why was he not involved if he is as good as you say??? Why are we buying new cbs if he is as good as you say? Why did oto,stones,fern all play ahead of him?

Pep went mental with the Lyon lineup. Still can’t understand why he was anywhere near the team.

He is a nice tidy player but nothing more at this point. Speculating about his future which could go either way is pointless.

We needed a top cb to step up last season and instead Pep had to play Fern. Head out of the sand mate. He is not good enough.

Sometimes you have to ask, “Is this guy worth all the trouble and baggage ?”
Tevez was. Mario was, at least for his first season.
Eric Garcia? No, he is nowhere near good enough to be worth the trouble and baggage. Nowhere near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.