Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be absolutely immense if we got him in January.
We wont though... a player of his calibre doesnt move mid way through the season.....

Not unless we stick in an offer that simply Dortmund cannt refuse and I dont see us doing that.

According to reports his wages are a stumbling block as well...if the reports are true.....But there is no way we will pay what is being reported...(somewhere north of 400k a week)

I dont think we will get him at all (not in Jan and not in the summer down to the reasons above

We wont though... a player of his calibre doesnt move mid way through the season.....

Not unless we stick in an offer that simply Dortmund cannt refuse and I dont see us doing that.
If the release clause can be activated in January, we can get him then. And that is the case.
Oh, and he joined them in January already, which is why the clause is working like this

The rest of your post is just tired at this point

If the release clause can be activated in January, we can get him then. And that is the case.
Oh, and he joined them in January already, which is why the clause is working like this

The rest of your post is just tired at this point
Well nobody seems to know if it kicks in or not, I guess he does but even if it does doesn’t mean he wants to move mid season, would depend whare Dortmund are I suppose.
The rest of his post isn’t tired because whether we go fo r him will depend entirely on the cost of the deal there will be a total cost of his contract we won’t go over.
We might get him hope we do but I’d be surprised if Haaland is our striker next season.

Well nobody seems to know if it kicks in or not
The report from mid August (I believe) is pretty reliable saying that it does, and it makes sense when his commitment before the clause kicked in was two full years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.