Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get him and I’m still not getting excited but this is a WE ARE MAN CITY and we are showing our teeth and we can do what we want . Massive marquee signing as this guy is potentially the best striker in the world .

Really struggling to keep my giddyometer in check, I’m 99.9% reeled in, but just can’t let myself go after the various disappointments over the years.

It will be the biggest signing for me in my lifetime so far, as I just can’t wait to see the re-boot of our side with this monster up front, proper reinvigoration of my wish to watch us play next season.

What I don’t get about this “es Grimes” ITK Supposed transfer lady, she liked and was a city fan due to her family connection via Ali Bernabia.

however some city fans gave her shit and now she is peddling vile comments against the club and now a Real Madrid fan. Lol.

So many ITKs on this very forum the shit they get doesn’t mean you bloody abandon and leave your club!! Lol

if that were the case @tolmie's hairdoo would have switched to the whole bloody 19other clubs in the league by now.

let’s see who gets it right.
She is NOT AN ITK. Everything she says is made up from interpreting random bits of news. This has been proven over and over again. She shouldn’t even be mentioned around here given how fraudulent she is. The amount of followers she has is proof of how bizarre Twitter is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.