Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Don't use public transport and drive but noticed last night when I left to go to car the amount of fans left at bus stop being told no more buses, family's with kids etc

It was pathetic and not normally seen this during day games.

I always stay to the end but if some fans rely on the buses to get home no wonder they fuck off early.

The club need to be more active with getting to and from the ground as it seems we are being shafted by TFGM
It shouldnt be this difficult to get to & away from the ground, Read the matchday parking thread the other day & its the same thing, its almost like those in charge are trying to make it difficult to get to home games,
compare this to Maine Road where there was loads of street parking & unoficial parking attendants "Mind yer car mister" & go back a few more years & you could pay on the gate, it was just so easy to get to home games in the past, now its really difficult.

Perhaps the council should allow unrestricted parking on all non-residential streets near the ground when there are no buses or when the trams are running a reduced service.

People say they have their reasons to leave early. But the same faces round me leave early week in week out.

Same faces stay at the bar for 30 mins over the half time too.

Weird mentality. Just watch it on tele if you’re in such a rush (or go to the pub if you want a beer that badly).

I couldn’t go again tonight as the missus got delayed getting home after a big accident so by the time she got home it was too late. My lad couldn’t go due to sickness.

Now I would happily give away my seats last minute but what a faff that is. The club needs to find a way to fill my empty seat that I have paid for without wanting to charge the earth for it. Local City fans who can’t afford to pay for tickets maybe. If not then then Manchester is a City full of students and I would be quite happy for one or two of them to take up my tickets which they could have for free if I can’t go. It might bring in some new fans. There is no way a game like that is going to sell out so why not let some people go who maybe wouldn’t otherwise and fill the seat that I can’t.

They could start selling weekend only season tickets and sell midweek only season tickets for those same seats for much cheaper prices, say £20 a game. I’m sure there would be takers locally.

we need to start making it easier to get the stadium full for games that are difficult to fill.
you know you can just screen shot your barcode and send it someone?
i wasnt sure about this and was told i couldnt....but i screenshotted it and tried last night and you can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.