Etihad atmosphere

no your saying tickets are too cheap, i.e. they need to increase the price. i agree something needs to be done about people not showing up, but raising prices isn't going to help the atmosphere. a system similar to bayern as you suggest could be good.
No you are putting words into my mouth

Anyway we won, let's bask in the warm glow of being back in the title race

I'm not sure what the quadrant is. Is it somewhere near city square? Even Sanchez can't score from there I guess. I spent the last 5 mins shouting stuff like 'see it out lads', 'come on lads/city'. Doesn't matter what you shout - they just need to hear our noise.

The one yard quarter circle near the corner flag :) - the official name.

Pep calling the fans out who leave 10 mins early, ha ha
Good.

We started singing at them today. There were hundreds who got up all at once and did one, so we just started sarcastically singing "we're Man City, we stay 'til the end"

Fuck 'em, I'm sick of it me

Thought it was great today, helps being up against it in a big game. Let's face it, Watford on a wednesday night isn't going to be rocking, but today it was great.

Good.

We started singing at them today. There were hundreds who got up all at once and did one, so we just started sarcastically singing "we're Man City, we stay 'til the end"

Fuck 'em, I'm sick of it me

Nice, that's the kind of attitude that's needs to be taken, tbh. Never left a game early.

I agree, fantastic second half... after our goal went in.

I can agree to many of your posts about the atmosphere. We are on the same side mate.

Great support today, and I think even from the start many have shown to be ready for it.
After the 1-1 the whole ground could smell what was going to happen and I think that also had an immense influence on the Blue players 2nd half.

Now this was one of the biggest home matches of the season. We have to keep these wunderful emotions in mind for every other home match.

I think many people underestimate how important loud support and cheering is for all those rich footballers from all over the world.
On the pitch money doesn't count. The players want to be appreciated and supported by their own fans. In good and also in bad times.
You know, applause is what artists live for.

But I think the crowd was missing one big opportunity:
after Yaya's great effort again and his yellow card at the side line the Yaya-chant would have been perfect! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.