Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if it doesn't - then how are City going to proceed with compensating fans who have bought a new season ticket in that extended stand in good faith for next season?

Who grants the license to use the stand? Mcr City Council.
Which Job have Laings just won a prestigious award for? Manchester Town Hall
Who is the partnership of Manchester Life between? Adug and Manchester City Council.

I would say that the chance of a safety certificate not being in place for that first game are somewhere around nil.

The flappers seem to have flown in from the transfer forum.

If anyone thinks, for one second, that the stand won't be ready for the new season then they really haven't been paying attention for the last 7 years.

The flappers seem to have flown in from the transfer forum.

If anyone thinks, for one second, that the stand won't be ready for the new season then they really haven't been paying attention for the last 7 years.

Is the correct answer.

I had a funny dream last night that I was sitting in the top of the new stand, ready for the first home game of the season. There was complete uproar because the architects had fucked up the design and you couldn't actually see the pitch from where I, and several hundred other supporters were sitting. "Typical bloody City" was the general consensus. Then I woke up. Phew!

I had a funny dream last night that I was sitting in the top of the new stand, ready for the first home game of the season. There was complete uproar because the architects had fucked up the design and you couldn't actually see the pitch from where I, and several hundred other supporters were sitting. "Typical bloody City" was the general consensus. Then I woke up. Phew!
You don't want to be in the very very end seats of the very top row - I have a feeling the view may not be ideal

14fd4150740429479bafab955350fbe9.jpg

City Circle today

Impressive!

You don't want to be in the very very end seats of the very top row - I have a feeling the view may not be ideal
Dependant on how accurate the 3D viewer is https://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets/ticketing3d I think there's only the 1 seat (Block:318, Row:DD, Seat:525) that just loses the far left corner flag due to the steelwork (plus the away end equivalent, presumably) :

85Oy1OM.jpg

The 3D planner is 99.9% accurate (The only bit missing is the front 3 rows of the CB stand and a few fewer/extra seats here and there) so a good shout for the worst seat in the stadium. Wouldn't bother me too much though as we don't score from corners anyway.

The 3D planner is 99.9% accurate (The only bit missing is the front 3 rows of the CB stand and a few fewer/extra seats here and there) so a good shout for the worst seat in the stadium. Wouldn't bother me too much though as we don't score from corners anyway.

Best time to go for a piss when we have a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.