Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this from http://etihadstadiumgram.tumblr.com/

Are those things hanging from the roof new? Anyway, shows the L1 work around the pitch at the North Stand end:
1723530_1609831319273599_1169557274_n.jpg

The rows aren't in yet are they?

northstand2.jpg
Got this from http://etihadstadiumgram.tumblr.co
Are those things hanging from the roof new? Anyway, shows the L1 work around the pitch at the North Stand end:

northstand2.jpg
Got this from http://etihadstadiumgram.tumblr.com/

northstand2.jpg
Can see my seat for next season, hope it doesn't have load of shit over it ! ;-)

Those new things hanging from the roof are the new gantries for the floodlights, all the other stands have had them added the two in the picture are just the first part of the gantry which will go across the roof

Looking at those latest photos I am very surprised how far behind progress the front 3 rows are. Especially at the North Stand end - no reason whatsoever why they couldn't have been done months ago. I will be fuming if they are not ready for the Chelsea game and we don't manage to get the 55k crowd because they don't bother to get those seats in - and it will look shit on tv too. I can see that happening in all honesty - not good.

Also have a good look at the pictures - on the Colin Bell side - I would say only 1 3rd of the way down is having the extra 3 rows. I was told this would be the case so as not to impact on dugout site lines. Really hope they take this opportunity to add seats in front of the North West Corner as well at the ground level disabled section which has never in our 15 years in the stadium housed a single disabled spectator but is generally used to store shit.

rant over - I need to get a life.

Looking at those latest photos I am very surprised how far behind progress the front 3 rows are. Especially at the North Stand end - no reason whatsoever why they couldn't have been done months ago. I will be fuming if they are not ready for the Chelsea game and we don't manage to get the 55k crowd because they don't bother to get those seats in - and it will look shit on tv too. I can see that happening in all honesty - not good.

Also have a good look at the pictures - on the Colin Bell side - I would say only 1 3rd of the way down is having the extra 3 rows. I was told this would be the case so as not to impact on dugout site lines. Really hope they take this opportunity to add seats in front of the North West Corner as well at the ground level disabled section which has never in our 15 years in the stadium house a single disabled spectator but is generally used to store shit.

rant over - I need to get a life.
Don't panic will all be done for Chelsea game , the club know what there doing.

The pitch side seats still looks like a building site, surely that's a worry now?

What will happen to the dugout etc?

Pushing this one close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.