Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had another look at one the @wonder_bob photos and spotting something I'd not seen before in the SE corner in the gap between the third tiers....
3rdtiersecorner.jpg

What do we think is going on there then? Supports for big screens? Sky box?

Had another look at one the @wonder_bob photos and spotting something I'd not seen before in the SE corner in the gap between the third tiers....
3rdtiersecorner.jpg

What do we think is going on there then? Supports for big screens? Sky box?

Maybe they had to put the supports in now for when/if the seating carries on round the corner?

Maybe they had to put the supports in now for when/if the seating carries on round the corner?

Its for the big screens. The roof in the corners only has a 25 year life in order to remove to be able to join the third tiers.

There is a walkway behind but that is for maintenance. Couple of pics here

Its for the big screens. The roof in the corners only has a 25 year life in order to remove to be able to join the third tiers.

There is a walkway behind but that is for maintenance. Couple of pics here

Season fast approaching; presumably already canvassed but will it be ready? Just seating or the boxes etc?

Season fast approaching; presumably already canvassed but will it be ready? Just seating or the boxes etc?

It will get its safety certificate but the club are clearly protecting against the backlash just in case it didn't and telling 5000 people 2 days before they cant come! From the horses mouth I have been told it will be ready of sorts but one more months work going into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.