Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Fuelled by keyboard warriors which is social media in 2024 people post wild speculation and people take it as gospel and the media jump on it.

All media outlets are quick to jump on negativity when gigs are pushed back but very slow to publish articles when there is more positive news, seems negativity sells but positivity doesn't.

I replied to a guy based in Newcastle who was slating coop live as amateurs and a disgrace as it was clearly not ready (he'd based this on a picture he'd seen online of the etihad. Campus) Loads of parents of young girls going to Olivia rodrigo took this as gospel and piled in saying they were worried about their kids attending.

When I pulled him up on what it was that made it dangerous as I see it every day I was informed well you must be f****n blind if you can't see all the cranes.

I informed him they were linked to the stadium development and absolutely nothing to do with the arena.... He hasn't replied since!
Geordies=Jocks wi nae brain

Anyone going tonight?

Can we have a report and update from tonight.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.