Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Won't United still win the Biggest Stadium trophy though? Do we gain entry to the 'UEFA Biggest Stadium' knockout competition for finishing in the top 4?

Edit: I came across this just before looking at this thread today by pure chance.

That link is from 2014 and planning permission has now expired. I think it's safe to say that the stadium won't be expanded in the near future.

They aren’t sold as that’s the biggest spot of empty seats. Don’t know if it’s still the case but schools and many of the freebies would get their tickets in that section. It’s why you usually see a full young football team together there. Also why you see big empty areas if some decide not to go. As someone else said the area should be moved to a part of the ground not as prominent on tv. We also don’t need a full stand as a “family stand”
I always said the empty seats there were never an issue before 2011ish when the club decided to move it there.

That link is from 2014 and planning permission has now expired. I think it's safe to say that the stadium won't be expanded in the near future.

expanded its needs to be lowered so you can have a bit of seating space it’s a fcuking dump they need to spend at least the price of Sancho to get it up to standards! How it gets a safety certificate in the end where when it’s a cup game behind the goal I don’t know it’s so steep if anyone slipped there they end up dead!

While it may not happen in the near future; the planning was for both ends and I thought that once you've enacted on part of a planning proposal anything not done does not expire.
Could be wrong as change stuff in planning and regs constantly.

While it may not happen in the near future; the planning was for both ends and I thought that once you've enacted on part of a planning proposal anything not done does not expire.
Could be wrong as change stuff in planning and regs constantly.
By law, any planning permission granted expires after a certain period. Generally, unless your permission says otherwise, you have three years from the date it's granted to begin the development. If you haven't started work by then, you will probably need to reapply.

The FS is too big, even taking into account that (from SS) we can see groups of kids sat together in kits, it's also where lots of club freebies are too. The way to sort it could be to not sell kids tickets elsewhere in the ground, is that fair? I doubt it but if we have a FS then that's where the kids should be. Problem then becomes when it's time to move out into the wider stadium where do you go?

I'd be looking at making half the top & bottom tiers FS and the rest utilised as either normal seats (SC) or sell them on a game by game basis.

As for Schools/club tickets, shove them up in tier 3 seats, there's obviously space up there as I read about away fans being up there from posts in here on a regular basis.

By law, any planning permission granted expires after a certain period. Generally, unless your permission says otherwise, you have three years from the date it's granted to begin the development. If you haven't started work by then, you will probably need to reapply.
Which was my point, the South Stand was done so we started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.