Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Interesting.
I’m sure I’ve seen plans (no idea where, maybe that website) where that grey building on there that is Mary D’s isn’t there so something has happened for it to be now included in the big new plans.

Over 52k there tonight. And that's with 200 away fans. Fantastic crowd. Way above what I expected given it was almost a dead rubber.

it did look quite full.
No not quite but still that's a fantastic crowd for a game where City were almost through. There were next to no away fans, with City fans in the blocks directly above the away fans, hence some empty seats elsewhere in the ground.

And it felt like 30k of those fans were not seasoncard holders. The Champions League crowds show that City have a new audience of fans around them now apart from an intenselly loyal but limited number of fans who saw us through thin and thinner (the free the 30,000).

No not quite but still that's a fantastic crowd for a game where City were almost through. There were next to no away fans, with City fans in the blocks directly above the away fans, hence some empty seats elsewhere in the ground.

And it felt like 30k of those fans were not seasoncard holders. The Champions League crowds show that City have a new audience of fans around them now apart from an intenselly loyal but limited number of fans who saw us through thin and thinner (the free the 30,000).

i know i was there :-)

Personally they should of shoved the away fans in the 3rd tier

I suspect that given the "can`t be arsed brigade" (I include myself in that group) not going,this gives a greater opportunity of following the Blues where tickets are more readily available.
A wonderful attendance figure last night.

I suspect that given the "can`t be arsed brigade" (I include myself in that group) not going,this gives a greater opportunity of following the Blues where tickets are more readily available.
A wonderful attendance figure last night.
Yes. This was not really a very attractive game and 52k were there. Shows that City are now reaching way beyond our original core support.

I think in the annual report it says that last season 130,000 different home fans went to City last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.