Etihad player of the season

SlimShadyRus

The voting for the MCFC player of the season has started. https://www.mcfc.co.uk/the-club/player-of-the-season-2016

Although you can only choose one player there, my top four would be Hart, Delph, Fernandinho and Iheanacho, taking in account their desire and, as the result of it, the level of their performances and crucial actions (saves, goals, etc).

Yep, Fabian hasn't done much crucial stuff but the desire has been there, what I can't say about the majority of the team [club].

Well said OP... Been disappointed with the lethargic commitment shown from many of the *Stars* who wear our club shirts this season.

I have also noticed commitment from the likes of Delph however and he deserves some recognition although he hasn't been the best player in the team.

Don't we always complain that Aguero never gets the recognition he deserves, and yet no mention of him here?!?!

Sergio for me, the only person who has consistently done their actual job!

Delph ffs hahahaha joe, sergo and kdb way out in front special mention to fernandinho who has had a decent season with 100% effort! Last bit for oakiecookie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.