Etilsalat 'Congratulations' Cringe

It’s the price we pay for taking the moolah from Etisalat. Their audience may love it. Whatever if it means we can keep building and piss UEFA, PL and their ffpr etc off , cringe me up baby.

It's embarrassing beyond belief. Makes the club look like a joke. It might not bother some people who are just happy that we won the league (and I get that) but for most fans nowadays, social media plays such a huge roll in the way fans interact with each other - especially between rival fans, so the club putting their name to this pile of shite just feels like a total disregard for the fans by the club. Seems like they have totally lost touch with the home fan base to me. Cringey as fuck!

It's embarrassing beyond belief. Makes the club look like a joke. It might not bother some people who are just happy that we won the league (and I get that) but for most fans nowadays, social media plays such a huge roll in the way fans interact with each other - especially between rival fans, so the club putting their name to this pile of shite just feels like a total disregard for the fans by the club. Seems like they have totally lost touch with the home fan base to me. Cringey as fuck!
Think thats a bit over the top. I couldn't give 2 fucks what other rival fans say. We've won the league so they're going to be pissed off anyway. Saying they lost touch with home fan base over a promo video is a bit overdramatic imho. We've got to understand we have a larger overseas fan base also! Its comes with us being successful. Get used it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.