Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it I'm moving to Iceland.
Aldi's cheaper!

Au revoir, mes amis. France beckons. I'd be there now if my wife hadn't died 6 years ago, but fuck it, the lunatics (Johnson, Gove, Farage et al) will soon be taking over the asylum.

I can see that Quarry Bank Mill will soon be up and running again as a work house as employment laws will be tailored to Conservative values. It will also be compulsory to doff t'cap to t'mill owner when this happens. Back to bringing back 1 litre of spirits, 200 cigs as duty free limits will return. Sour grapes? Not really, the people have spoken - that's democracy. The question is - do you want those clowns mentioned earlier running the country? I'd sooner have (spit) Thatcher dug up!

I agree mate....just find it amazing that we push to stand up for democracy by voting out of the EU and within 12hours of doing so we find out we will have to accept an unelected PM, who we didnt vote for..all just seems a bit upside down.......as I always believed...."be careful what you wish for"
Notwithstanding that one doesn't actually vote directly for a Prime Minister in the UK, we will end up with someone who can be removed from office should the majority decide to. This isn't possible in the EU.

Let's give them a referendum. Referendums for all!

Got to say hats off to you - by far the most magnanimous in defeat of those posting very strongly in favour of Remain.

When you post a 'victory speech' the day before the result like I did then get battered you can't really be anything else can you? Feel a bit like the human embodiment of the rag gif at Sunderland!

Osborne will also go over this and like Dave, will go on the same sort of timescale.

Crazy political suicide from the pair of them over this issue and completely unnecessary.

Another separate issue; can we get to change to this kind of vote for our own party politics? I think it's the best way. Outright wins

When you post a 'victory speech' the day before the result like I did then get battered you can't really be anything else can you? Feel a bit like the human embodiment of the rag gif at Sunderland!

Haha! It hasn't stopped plenty of In voters throwing their toys out so kudos to you.

I think now is actually the key time, not the referendum itself. The result has provided us which a huge opportunity, but at a large risk. We need to sort out the leadership ASAP and start talking to the world so that when our Article 50 time expires, we are ready and raring to go and trade globally. If we fail to do that, then we may well be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.