Euro 16 - Anybody going to France?

Four of us head out on the 17th for 9 nights, staying in marseille for the first 3 days as we have tickets for Iceland v Hungary and the. We move up to Lyon which is close to Saint Ettienne where we have England v Slovakia tickets and first knock out round tickets. Genuinely cannot wait.

Going to see Belgium v Ireland on the 18th of June (Saturday two weeks) in Bordeaux, with 8 lads. Good times.

Give it 20 minutes of Walters, Coleman and Long mate and you won't be so happy :) I'll keep an eye out for the I<3KDB Jersey at the match for a bit of taunting yeah? ;)

Give it 20 minutes of Walters, Coleman and Long mate and you won't be so happy :) I'll keep an eye out for the I<3KDB Jersey at the match for a bit of taunting yeah? ;)
When the country plays, clubs don't matter anymore! So I'll be wearing my supercool black Burrda away shiry with E. Hazard 10 at the back! ;-)

koop-hier-je-officieel-truitje-van-de-rode-duivels.jpg

And your user name is?? Thought you might have La llama on it.

;-)
There may be a hint of sarcasm in my username, I'm not sure ... ;-)
I quite like De Bruyne though, not many out there who can kick a ball like him. But Hazard is simply an artist, every movement, every touch is just a piece of art, I don't care how few goals or assists he's had this season, no one floats over that pitch quite like him!

Did France 98 camping with mates - 2 car loads moving between cities every couple of days. Stayed largely away from Engerland matches and had a great time.

Some of us decided to try and get a ticket for South Af vs Saudi Arabia on the day. Got off the bus and the minute we asked 'any tickets?' were accosted by touts all discounting each other to below face value.
Still remember my mate stood in the middle waving a bunch of Euros above his head and proclaiming "CASH IS KING!"

Been in France 11 days now, it's been fantastic, been in Nice, Monaco n Paris, been to 2 games, well organised, good but tight security, hardly a bit of bother, honestly couldn't fault it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.