EURO 2012: Semi Final Day 1 Matchday Thread.

I'd have Balo over Ronaldo too.

Nothing to do with ability (not that much between the two on pure ability), performances (big difference between the two at the moment), but personality.

I have no interest in supporting Ronaldo FC.

moomba said:
I'd have Balo over Ronaldo too.

Nothing to do with ability (not that much between the two on pure ability), performances (big difference between the two at the moment), but personality.

I have no interest in supporting Ronaldo FC.
Ronaldo FC? As with Balotelli, he would be one of 11, though the difference would be Ronaldo would bring at least 30 goals each season as opposed to Balotelli. Add to that the assists for Aguero, for example....

Benefits City and that of course can only be a good thing.

Last night was a great example of what's good for Ronaldo being more important than whats good for the team.

I'd rather we do without.

moomba said:
Last night was a great example of what's good for Ronaldo being more important than whats good for the team.

I'd rather we do without.
I know what you mean.

His record is pretty shit with real,and was for the rags.

Pigeonho said:
Or you could look at how he benefits Real and United before them. Fair do's though.

He's a quality player, but I'm not sure that his performances don't come at the expense of the other members of the team though. And we've got good enough players to be able to perform at a high level without having one player to win games on his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.