euro millions jackpot

Surrey couple Neil Trotter and Nicky Ottaway giving press conference now.
He had a premonition to stop his car and do a lucky Euro dip, he then told everyone in work he was going to win it, and he did.
Seem a very nice couple
Lucky bleeders

What on earth convinces these people to go public?

I can think of about a thousand reasons not to and not a single one, why it's a good idea.

He sounds a ****, actually. 'I've won the lottery', he said to his missus. Not 'we', 'I'. I don't like his face, either and I don't like his cockey attitude. The main thing though, the main gripe I have with him is that I don't like the fact he has won over a hundred million pounds and me and mrs p haven't. It'd be really funny if the ticket was a joke that one of his mates has pulled because he told them he was going to win it. That would be funny.

tidyman said:
What on earth convinces these people to go public?

I can think of about a thousand reasons not to and not a single one, why it's a good idea.
years ago the lads at work won the pools about £150,000 a lot of money at the time ,they had ticked the no publicly box .the pools firm advised them to go public as they said if they didnt every time they went out it would be "heres him that won £1 million,£500,000 £10 million etc they said it was easier to make the news one day and get it out than having a secret following them for ever .the said it would get out one way or another so it was better to get it out as a fact than a rumour it made the news for a week or so and then it was forgotten as they said it would be .

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I had the two lucky star numbers but they were the first two on the line, and the last three were all after the last winning number! National Lottery is run by Uefa. 'Nother one of their fixes.

It's a fucking joke mate - rags from Surrey off Only Fools And Horses win millions, and decent blues win fuck all.
Why they let Lou Macari pull the balls out is anyone's guess.
Fucking National Mockery, more like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.