Europa league 18th March

Bloody hell.....rangers match

View attachment 12714
Gerrard said the keepers head was too low. :)

I saw a comment saying thst if that was a Scottish ref in a league game, Rangers would have got a penalty and the keeper would have been sent off. :)

I think he would have been booked, not sent off. But after the compliance officer had a look would have given him a six game ban for endangering the Rangers players boot. :)

If Granada play Curley watts and les battersby up front they have a chance,they hate the rags.

just scraped past an average Milan team that would not get into the top half of the PL and another bye of a draw. It’s like the equation of the upcoming England games v San Marino and Albania

If Granada play Curley watts and les battersby up front they have a chance,they hate the rags.
Curly will miss a last minute sitter when Des Barnes distracts him with a video of Raquel sucking him off.

Fuck me, that name brings back a lot of memories
Memories of Maine Rd too. The landlord of the Welcome was a former wrestler who had photos of the old wrestlers he fought plus photos of the TV stars who had filmed at the BBC studio down the road including for Top of the Pop.
Then there was the Francis family in the photos in the pub returning us to the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.