Europa League/Conference League | Gameweek 6 | 14 Dec '23

More a quip from his time at City. Preferred a 3-2 to a 1-0.
I was down for the 1-0 defeat against Chelsea when City pummelled them and Ivanovic scored for Mourinhos mob. I was gutted that night!

Fortunately we gave up our tickets for Ayr v Rangers a few weeks later and came down for the rematch in the FA Cup and City played them off the park and iirc it was 2-0 to City going on 8-0!

Wtf!! Cifuentes off and Sterling on??

I was down for the 1-0 defeat against Chelsea when City pummelled them and Ivanovic scored for Mourinhos mob. I was gutted that night!

Fortunately we gave up our tickets for Ayr v Rangers a few weeks later and came down for the rematch in the FA Cup and City played them off the park and iirc it was 2-0 to City going on 8-0!
Six against Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham in months was special. I’d loved to have seen Tevez in his team too.

Huge MP fan. Great person.

Anyone see this? Seems like it was ruled out due to the ball going straight back to the free kick taker after hitting the bar. Can’t imagine it happens often!

Six against Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham in months was special. I’d loved to have seen Tevez in his team too.

Huge MP fan. Great person.
Charming Man.

His Betis team are levels above Rangers. God knows how we are level with them

Anyone see this? Seems like it was ruled out due to the ball going straight back to the free kick taker after hitting the bar. Can’t imagine it happens often!

That’s a mad rule! I assumed it was only for penalties and corners.

Guess it’s designed to stop the taker dribbling it straight away.

That law needs changing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.