Europa League/Conference League | Last 16 | QF & SF Draw @ 12:00

Yep, it has been for me every time I come over and I work with a load of their supporters with the same complaint.
Never been an issue when I've been, but then I stay for a beer after and wait for queues to go down. None of my mates in East Sussex complain though. Maybe it's the free travel.

I await Magicpole vehemently arguing against that handball decision ; )))))
I know what you're getting at. But, under the current handball rules, it's a definite penalty. I'm not sure even you can deny that! Fair play to Rangers, though; went straight back into the lead.

I know what you're getting at. But, under the current handball rules, it's a definite penalty. I'm not sure even you can deny that! Fair play to Rangers, though; went straight back into the lead.
If it doesn’t touch his head then that’s a penalty. I’m still not sure he did head it onto hand. Obviously I’m hoping against hope they don’t get it but hey Ho.

I was talking about him and yourself claiming when the ball hits a Celtic players hand at Tynecastle in similar circumstances it’s a ridiculous decision

Anyway Dujon Sterling scored his first Rangers goal and possibly first goal in senior football to put Rangers 2-1 up. Completely against the run of play as Benfica have been by far the better team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.