Europa league/fa cup loyalty points

manc93

I know the loyalty points for our upcoming europa league and f.a cup game's have increased because of the chance of a final. But are they gonna base your chances of getting a final ticket on the amount of games in that competition you have attended or just your loyalty points altogether?

is going to be the amount of loyalty points you have in total. 100 points a game gotta help.

mcfc49 said:
is going to be the amount of loyalty points you have in total. 100 points a game gotta help.

Not if everyone is getting the 100 points. It will be status quo!

berryblue said:
mcfc49 said:

If we're going off the Notts attendance, 20,000 of them are passing up on the loyalty points bonus so people will be gaining from this.

manc93 said:
I know the loyalty points for our upcoming europa league and f.a cup game's have increased because of the chance of a final. But are they gonna base your chances of getting a final ticket on the amount of games in that competition you have attended or just your loyalty points altogether?

either way is ok for me!

Halfpenny said:
berryblue said:
If we're going off the Notts attendance, 20,000 of them are passing up on the loyalty points bonus so people will be gaining from this.

Only 2,000 to 3,000 thousand fans have the points to get every away ticket, and they will be in the cup ticket schemes, so their points will increase at the same rate leaving the other 17,000 just as far off as before!

berryblue said:
Halfpenny said:

Only 2,000 to 3,000 thousand fans have the points to get every away ticket, and they will be in the cup ticket schemes, so their points will increase at the same rate leaving the other 17,000 just as far off as before!
Good point, but if we're going to get to a final in the near future it means the people who attend the games along the way have a better chance of getting a ticket (on the whole) than those who don't. Which is fair, really.

Halfpenny said:
berryblue said:
Good point, but if we're going to get to a final in the near future it means the people who attend the games along the way have a better chance of getting a ticket (on the whole) than those who don't. Which is fair, really.

except that the people with loads of points attended cup games over the years when we had no hope of reaching the final.
thats what i call fair.

Can somebody with 100 or more posts start a new topic off please

Europa Final Tickets for Dublin.
Uefa have opened the lottery process and you can apply to be put in the draw for nuetral tickets as of now.
I believe mcfc will get appx 10,000 (correct me if i am wrong) so there will be alot of blues without tickets so may be a good idea to get into the draw.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/ne" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/ne</a> ... 78676.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.