Europa League Final

mcmanus said:
Facking cam on you cock-er-nee cants.

Another Blue here who will be shouting you lot on.

For English teams co-efficient. For Rafa. For the fact United fans don't want you to be the first English side to win all 3 Euro competitions.
You might have just made me support them too lol!<br /><br />-- Wed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm --<br /><br />
Castiel said:
We could have Mourinho's Chelsea vs Guardiola's Bayern Munich in the super cup next season. So many undertones.
Yeah, the possibility of that sounds quite nice to be honest. Make it happen!

Castiel said:
malg said:
Come on Chelsea. My only reservation is that I hope it isn't Lampard who scores the winner as I just couldn't bear the media wankfest that would follow.

He's broken the record now so I doubt they'd be going on about it any more. Then again you're probably right.

Surprised so many of you prefer us to win. I feel so loved. The funny thing is I was confident we'd beat them in last years CL - this year I'm not so confident.

Don't mind Chelsea so defo want them to win tonight, also David Luiz has gone up on my estimations...laughing when he got Rafael sent off....brilliant!

Want Chelsea to win tonight, mostly because i can't stand their fans and the way they have gone about wanting rid of Rafa. Although he plays dodgy football at times, you have to admit he does decent with most teams. Gave Liverpool multiple trophies and now he's on the verge of his first with Chelsea, be good to see him stick two fingers up at Abramovich and the rest of them

Benitez does deserve it for the stick he's taken, but on the other hand I'm worried by the comments I've started to see from Chelsea fans about how their trophy count is proof that you should sack your managers as soon as they have a few bad games. Every time they win something else it just makes that argument more annoying ...

Castiel said:
7:45 kickoff on ITV.

Chelsea: Lampard will captain Chelsea tonight; Hazard, Terry and Bertrand are confirmed out and Mikel is unlikely to feature. In Munich, they became the first London club to ever win UEFA's top competition, then became the first holders to exit at the group stage, and, with a win, will become the first side to ever hold both the European Cup/Champions League and UEFA Cup/Europa League simultaneously.

Chelsea would also join the illustrious company of Juventus, Ajax, and Bayern Munich to have won the aforementioned competitions as well as the now-defunct UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, which Chelsea won twice, first in 1971, and again in 1998. It's a club so exclusive that some clubs as famous as Real Madrid, Liverpool, Internazionale, Porto, and Feyenoord can't ever join it, as they've never won the Cup Winners' Cup.

Predicted Chelsea Team (4-2-3-1): Petr Cech; Cesar Azpilicueta, Branislav Ivanovic, David Luiz, Ashley Cole; Ramires, Frank Lampard; Oscar, Juan Mata, Victor Moses; Fernando Torres

Benfica: They have no injuries but Maxi Pereira is suspended. Benfica haven't won a European trophy in 51 years, and have lost six straight European finals. They were also knocked out by Chelsea in the Champions League quarter finals last year, losing both home and away in two tight games.

Predicted Benfica Team (4-3-3): Artur; [Somebody], Luisão, Eziquiel Garay, Andre Almeida; Enzo Perez, Nemanja Matic, Nico Gaitan; Lima, Oscar Cardozo, Eduardo Salvio

Referee: Björn Kuipers, Netherlands.

Come on Chelsea !! ur a good lad Castiel...and im rooting for you tonight..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.