Europa League Games 22/23 Feb

Ffs two decent sides knocked out zenit and Bilbao,with either celta Vigo or shaktar to follow currently in extra time,the rags getting another slice of luck these fuckers could god forbid win it..

Just what I was thinking, jammy cnuts. Is the Chimps League spot that goes to the winner now in addition to the top 4 teams in the Prem or still at the expense of one of them?

It does not seem long ago that I had to put up with spurs "high press" and how they were going to win this and that, Klop and his "gegenpress" would be unstoppable, knew it was nonsense then even more so now, overrated teams that's all I see ;-)

I watched Spuds totally dismantle the Chavs a few weeks ago and was very impressed.
WTF is going on now? Is it the Wembley curse, aka Arsenal, or the fact that European clubs are just on the whole better than English clubs head to head.

Ffs two decent sides knocked out zenit and Bilbao,with either celta Vigo or shaktar to follow currently in extra time,the rags getting another slice of luck these fuckers could god forbid win it..

The rags still have Olympiacos, Roman, Gladbach etc. Lots of teams that can expose the inherent crapness of the Trafford mercenaries.

I watched Spuds totally dismantle the Chavs a few weeks ago and was very impressed.
WTF is going on now? Is it the Wembley curse, aka Arsenal, or the fact that European clubs are just on the whole better than English clubs head to head.

Did you watch them dismantled by us (jammy ref manipulated result aside) or Liverpool? Something has gone seriously off track for them.

In fairness how the hell did they get 80000 for a consolation cup game. How much were tickets? 10 pence? Doubt we would get 80000 if it was free. Then again, there are 10 million in London I suppose. Still great turnout I have to say.

In fairness how the hell did they get 80000 for a consolation cup game. How much were tickets? 10 pence? Doubt we would get 80000 if it was free. Then again, there are 10 million in London I suppose. Still great turnout I have to say.
I might be wrong but I think it was 10 quid a ticket. We have a large fanbase considering we haven't won a league in 50 years. I think Arsenal, West Ham and Spurs have decent fanbases. Chelsea on the other hand is a different story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.