Europa League - Semi-Final 3/4/11 May

He is 19 though.

Where was Kane at that age?

I think the lad is very promising for English football.

If he was coming through at City we would be singing his name every week.

Football fans are biased towards their own, but he's no way near the player they tell us...

He is 19 though.

Where was Kane at that age?

I think the lad is very promising for English football.

If he was coming through at City we would be singing his name every week.
At the mini etihad, maybe.

Still cant believe how bad Celta Vigo were.
Was it an off night or are they really that shit?

1 in 4 goal scorer. Hardly prolific

If he played for a West Brom or Southampton he'd never get a mention
Look how old he is, it's not just his goals his all round play and especially his dribbling is very good.

Look how old he is, it's not just his goals his all round play and especially his dribbling is very good.

I respectfully disagree.

His dribbling (from what I've seen) is nothing more than knock it past an opponent and try to beat them with pace. He's far too easily marked out of a game by a competent defender (Maffeo controlled him all game at the swamp and he was non existent the other week) I also think his positioning and in game intelligence is severely lacking, this can be coached over time but I don't see it happening to an elite level with him.

The best comparison is with someone like Owen, who had more about him at the same age and by far a superior finisher but once his pace deserted him he was finished. I predict Rashford will be at a mid table club in the next few years, although you could argue he's at one now :-)

His falling down is up there with the best.
I saw the match from the 60th min. on. He scored a great goal from a free kick and nearly hit the linesman with another attempt at goal..

Really?

Bilbao, Sociedad, Villarreal, Valencia and Celta. None of them would have any difficulties in the premiership.

ok maybe a bit harsh but take out the top 4 teams in both leagues and the PL is miles better than La Liga... which means Celta Vigo are not very good and tonight's performance proved that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.