European away games ticketing policy

I think it's been a belting idea and a piece of genius from the person who thought it up and introduced it.

I only hope they introduce for all away games and not just euro aways.

Starting with the league cup Derby and I might suggest we use the Bishop's Blaize as the collection point so we can get a drink whilst waiting in line

Baaaaaaaaaa

I think it's been a belting idea and a piece of genius from the person who thought it up and introduced it.

I only hope they introduce for all away games and not just euro aways.

Starting with the league cup Derby and I might suggest we use the Bishop's Blaize as the collection point so we can get a drink whilst waiting in line

Baaaaaaaaaa

Can we sign nursery rhythms while in the queue?

It's not the accumulation of points that is the driving factor here. Once the draw is made, people will book flights, many of them not knowing whether they will qualify for a ticket or knowing that they definitely won't so they ask round so see if anyone who qualifies with high points isn't going to attend and uses their ticket. Loads have done it including myself. It's made a huge difference to the level that allocations are selling out at and I'm all for it as it's fair. My only issue is that they should have more staff on at the collection point.

Why is it fair that you can use a ticket bought by someone with the necessary points? For examples sake, you have 6k points and I have 7k points. I don't get a ticket because the game sells out at 7.5k points. You get a ticket from your "mate" and he gets the points, whereas I might have had a shout of a ticket if points whores hadn't snaffled up a good percentage before me. I thought this was the whole reason why the ticket collection system was brought in? I've no beef with losing out to someone with a shitload of points, which have been accrued because they have traveled far and wide following City. I do object losing out where the system is being played.

This debate has gone on and on and we will never have a truly fair system but I don't think the one in place is actually that bad or unfair. Whether it works is another matter!

Why is it fair that you can use a ticket bought by someone with the necessary points? For examples sake, you have 6k points and I have 7k points. I don't get a ticket because the game sells out at 7.5k points. You get a ticket from your "mate" and he gets the points, whereas I might have had a shout of a ticket if points whores hadn't snaffled up a good percentage before me. I thought this was the whole reason why the ticket collection system was brought in? I've no beef with losing out to someone with a shitload of points, which have been accrued because they have traveled far and wide following City. I do object losing out where the system is being played.

This debate has gone on and on and we will never have a truly fair system but I don't think the one in place is actually that bad or unfair. Whether it works is another matter!

I agree with you 100%. Whilst it's a ballache picking up the tickets, at least I can now attend the match whereas I would have had no chance for Celtic before the new system was introduced. I don't really care why it was brought in but it's made things fairer.

What about matches that are not likely to sell out?
If it's in place to allow people with less points to attend the match, why would it still need to be implemented?
Example, me and the wife went to the Bayern away match a couple of years ago with my mate (season ticket holder).
He brought over his mates and his mates Dads tickets for us to use.
If we weren't able to go to this match he wouldn't have bothered going on his own and there would have been three more empty seats to go along with all the rest of them that were around us.

Thumb print ticket entry is the way forward like passport control in the USA or Iphone unlocking.

You buy your ticket, the club activate your thumb and you press it on an entry system at the ground.....

If a whore wanted to sell on his ticket he would have to chop his thumb off! Extreme....

In fact Im off to dragons den with this one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.