European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

I see these super league guys are still trying to polish a massive turd
The Champions league works well and everyone likes it and the prem is best league in the world by miles

Only Madrid, Barca and Italians care because they stand to profit because they are in shit boring leagues

This is an ECJ decision which means UEFA and all EU based FAs will be bound by it. If the UK government block any UK teams by legislation then the only route for those teams would be to challenge the constitutionality of that legislation.

The ruling today means super league is back but it may be a European competition without UK sides…

So the latest ruling deemed that Uefa/fifa is anti competitive. I do like the sound of this and hope it’s a warning to both Uefa and the league that a court of the land will not go along with the obvious bias and protectionist rackets ffp/P&S is actually all about.

If it means city can use the super league to leverage then I’m all for it. Don’t care what it does to football nor the supposedly small teams that have tried their best to fuck city over.
I was f*king fuming when I heard we were going to be a part of this. But look what's happened since then with all the PL charges bullshit and the reaction from the other clubs who are convinced our owner has broken PL rules.

I cared about the integrity of the the English Football leagues and pyramid but if the members of that pyramid refuse to show us any decency then my support of said pyramid is waning heavily by the day.

At least we have somewhere to go when premier league kick us out!!!
This is how they prevent us joining ESL . They want rid of us and these "charges" are part of the plan. This is all being manufactured by the American owned clubs and American investors. Why do you think the rags owners didn't sell, they know what's coming.

If it’s a competition which thinks about fans more cheaper tickets for finals and less allocated to sponsors and their mates like the shit UEFA do then I’m half tempted but other half joining forces with Clubs that literally want to see us relegated and kicked out of elite football is making me think against it. But no matter even if it stays with UEFA football is going to go a way which would be less beneficial to the hardcore fan a more beneficial to the ones that watch on TV and the rich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.