Euros 2024 qualifying draw

They're fucking weirdos at the BBC. The director must have either said "Talk over it Jonno" or not said "FFS Pearce shut up for a minute".

I was watching the last few minutes of Final Score before that, and Jason Mohammed was presenting with Chris Sutton and Rachel Finnis. Whenever Mohammed was talking, the camera was directly on him in close up. Whenever one of the two pundits was talking the came was miles away and you could barely make out their faces. Then it slowly panned left to right, or right to left. It was most odd.
The camera work on that show is always obscure and awful, but that sounds worse than normal.

Fuckin hell ANOTHER piss easy group for Sir Gareth to stumble through and be hailed by a hero by 2 or three on here for getting through to a knock out round when he’ll bottle it as usual

Waistcoat gets another easy run to the knockout stages where he will ultimately fail as soo as we face a decent opponent
We will scrape a 1-0 win against Denmark, draw 0-0 against Slovenia and then draw 1-1 with Serbia and waistcoat will be fucking delighted. Edge past Vatican City 1-0 in the last 16 and then lose to Netherlands 2-1 after going 1-0 up after 14 minutes where we sit back and try and hold on for 76 minutes. Sounds familiar

I'll be up north in the wilderness during this tournament.
I'm going to have to spend a lot of money, a lot of time indoors instead of being out on the lake/atv and jump through a lot of hoops to watch Gareths aces.

Last edited:
It's an incentive for you. But yeah, I don't think you'll make it. You might beat Finland alright, but Poland (assuming it'll be them) will be tough.
Poland are shite now Lewandowski has got old.

The same could probably be said about Bales too though.

Already playing three lions and putting the warpaint on.
I’ll be watching the Euros too and shouting for England, mind you I watch most football that’s on the telly. Last night for me, there was a choice of three matches, FA Cup, Championship match or Women’s match, tried switching between all three for first 20 mins or so and best of all was the Woman’s and I’m glad I stuck with it.

I’ll be watching the Euros too and shouting for England, mind you I watch most football that’s on the telly. Last night for me, there was a choice of three matches, FA Cup, Championship match or Women’s match, tried switching between all three for first 20 mins or so and best of all was the Woman’s and I’m glad I stuck with it.

You need a hobby:-)

Anyhow let's hope Southgates plucky under dogs can once again beat the odds and get out of the group of death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.