Eurovision song contest 2023

I know, people having fun with others!?

Should be illegal.
Stone me.... All these likes for a post attacking me!.

I wasn't attacking Eurovision Parties fans, I was just saying that there are much better things out there to have a celebration over.

To each their own and all that, but it just don't fit with me. The songs are awful, all the acts are like newcomers and the presenters are just cringe, as well as the idiot butter churning, which was apparently a reference to a past song that didn't even win!.

I'm gay and this should appeal to me, but that was pure agony, especially the Liverpudlian medley in the interval. I switched off halfway through, went to bed and read the result online.

Only song I liked was Australia's.

I wasn't attacking Eurovision Parties fans, I was just saying that there are much better things out there to have a celebration over.

To each their own and all that, but it just don't fit with me. The songs are awful, all the acts are like newcomers and the presenters are just cringe, as well as the idiot butter churning, which was apparently a reference to a past song that didn't even win!.

I'm gay and this should appeal to me, but that was pure agony, especially the Liverpudlian medley in the interval. I switched off halfway through, went to bed and read the result online.

I wasn’t attacking you, either!

Are you Neil Patrick Morrissey?

This thread

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

Can't remember the Polish butter churning act?? That's a Eurovision classic.

Have to say from the off that I didn't watch it, so I can't comment on the "quality" (!) of the songs. So, that being said, was it fixed so that Sweden would host it next year (ABBA's 50th anniversary)? Seen a few rumours to that effect on twitter (I know, I know!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.