Everton 2017/18

I just don't get it. Everton have been doing some brilliant business this summer but this is just idiotic. He is finished, anyone can see he isn't even half the player he was a couple of years ago let alone the player he was when he left them. He may have taken a 50% wage cut to join them but that is still over £100k a week for a player who will do fuck all for them on the pitch. He's not even marketable anymore either. Just bad business.
I think he will start well but fade after a few games,new club bounce,having said that i think they are mad to take him back

Looking at his Twitter, seems he's taken up cycling classes in his spare time. He's gone back to the club he loved as a kid, so I think he'll have a motivation which he's lacked over the last few years.

Please score more than Lukaku, and I might refrain from any future granny shagger remarks.

Looking at his Twitter, seems he's taken up cycling classes in his spare time. He's gone back to the club he loved as a kid, so I think he'll have a motivation which he's lacked over the last few years.

Please score more than Lukaku, and I might refrain from any future granny shagger remarks.

(But not against us.)

(But not against us.)
Yeah, that's the only issue I see with this. If he starts well, he's going to be on a boyhood club high and he'll love the shit we're going to give him in our first home game. Hopefully it shouldn't be an issue if we take our chances, but it's football and the stars can align.

'Welcome Home Wayne' for the love of God!

Say what you like about Scousers, and I actually do like them, when they want to, they can make one want to vomit!

Looking at his Twitter, seems he's taken up cycling classes in his spare time.

2010_5_exclusive_12.jpg

I just don't get it. Everton have been doing some brilliant business this summer but this is just idiotic. He is finished, anyone can see he isn't even half the player he was a couple of years ago let alone the player he was when he left them. He may have taken a 50% wage cut to join them but that is still over £100k a week for a player who will do fuck all for them on the pitch. He's not even marketable anymore either. Just bad business.
Rooney is still super popular in India which is a massive growth market for football.

This could be a very smart move for everton if he can drop back and replace Barkley (who didn't actually offer much attacking effectiveness).

Then with Klaasen, Ramirez, Keane, Pickford and Onyekuru they've bought a load of young players that are very good and will leave for significantly more.

If they bring in Sigurdsson, who is probably in the top 5 most effective players in the league it's a true 9/10 summer, all off the back of selling a striker who didn't want to be there.

Good youngsters in the ranks too, and one of the best managers. Without FFP (which they pushed for) it's almost have an early Mancini-era feel to it. Unlucky eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.