Everton (A) Post Match Thread

Obviously not the hundreds who bogged off from alongside us before half time. I just thought of when Liverpool tanked us at Maine Road under Alan Ball and he said he'd quite enjoyed it.
it was at Anfield we got stuffed and he said he enjoyed it.

Not Allardyce’s biggest fan, but to be fair he’s very complimentary about us here:

Brilliant......

“David silva and Wayne Rooney are both 32. Today David silva controlled the game and played like he’s 18years old whilst Rooney looked like a 40yr old scaffolder playing in the dockyard league Sunday morning after 10 pints and a gram of shovel.”
Ten years ago, Rooney and Ronaldo were on a similar level. Meanwhile, a low profile genius was learning his craft and two years later he joined us. For me, Silva is the Prem player of the last eight years. Hazard - ultra gifted but went missing for a year. Ozil - ultra talented but awol for about two years. David - the most gifted of the three - always at that supreme level every single game. Gary Neville said he's the Prem's Messi. He has improved since then. The KDB/Silva partnership is the greatest in the history of the Prem. Pinch yourself. We're not dreaming - it's real.

We could’ve really leathered them today, but we notably took the foot off the pedal with one one eye on Wednesday. Bernardo is going to be brilliant.
I used to be apprehensive if we missed Sane or Sterling, but Bernardo has proved he can bring his own brand of unique to our team, which gives the opposition different problems.

We've got a difficult period ahead with Liverpool x 2, ManUre & Spuds. This will test our squad to the limit. What's the betting Moureen spoils our party though..... I can just see his brand of anti-football at it's horrible best..

What a quote from Kev:

10wijx1.jpg

Only just watched it, but what a great team performance, our best performance of the season, in that we killed the game in 45 minutes (could have been 6 or 7), and then we could rest for 45 minutes by just keeping the ball, for most of the game we looked like we had 2 more players than everton.

Only just watched it, but what a great team performance, our best performance of the season, in that we killed the game in 45 minutes (could have been 6 or 7), and then we could rest for 45 minutes by just keeping the ball, for most of the game we looked like we had 2 more players than everton.
People seem to be forgetting that we did that at Vicarage Road, The Emirates, St. Jakob-Park and De Kuip as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.