Votes: 379 85.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game means everything, there is no point resting players for the weekend if we then drop points tonight.
The question is what is our strongest side on current form?
Does Pep see Merlin above Bernardo?
Is Sane still the naughty step?
Does Mahrez get a start?
Do we try the three a the back again with Ferny dropping deep and putting Gundo in midfield?
Who the fuck is our preferred right back?
Who the fuck is our preferred left back?

Who knows, the only thing i have any certainty of is that Ederson will be in goal.

Lay off the coffee, brah

I'm not convinced this is going to be an easy game.Everton's fans may want a loss,but i'm pretty certain that their players will see it as an opportunity to show that they aren't walkovers.Their manager needs a reaction too.

I'm not convinced this is going to be an easy game.Everton's fans may want a loss,but i'm pretty certain that their players will see it as an opportunity to show that they aren't walkovers.Their manager needs a reaction too.

Now wanting to come across as smug but offering a genuine opinion, our lads know the game's afoot and they'll be firing on all cylinders tonight. A couple of early goals followed by one in the second half should see us comfortably across the line.

With you on that. This is a proper test of the squad and the team that plays. Really tough game tonight, when the chances are created we need to convert them.

It is the fact they would want us to beat Liverpool to the title that makes me more nervous! Just the sort of game they end up winning and everyone would walk away feeling unhappy other than their players and manager. They were vocal about their frustration against Wolves and the manager has a good game to respond with. They are expected to lose so can play with more freedom.

Their back 4 isn't great but Gueye will come back in and is a pretty solid DM and they've decent players to cause us issues on the break.

We haven't had great results away from home recently and on paper everything is perfect. Opposition is shit form that would want us to win, the opportunity to go top if we do...all facts that make me nervous when it comes to City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.