Everton beat Scum - spot the Scum fan!

It certainly didn't stop him putting his pk away did it?
Aren't we the same lot that slagged off Dickov for celebrating when he scored against us?
I'm not a Herman Munster fan but is it a rare case of an ex-rag showing some class?
Maybe he didn't want to rub it in the nose of his brother and old mates.
Even I've tried to stay calm when scoring against or beating my old teams at Sunday league level.
I know he's a rag, I know he's the brother of the hated one, I know he acted like a twat last week
but who cares about this really?

Hollywood Blue said:
Aren't we the same lot that slagged off Dickov for celebrating when he scored against us?
I'm not a Herman Munster fan but is it a rare case of an ex-rag showing some class?
Even I've tried to stay calm when scoring against or beating my old teams at Sunday league level.
I know he's a rag, I know he's the brother of the hated one, I know he acted like a twat last week

its just a funny picture mate, cheer up!

Stiz said:
Hollywood Blue said:

its just a funny picture mate, cheer up!

Yeah, it is that.

He celebrated once the United team had left the pitch. Respect to his old team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.