Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

It saddens me that after nearly a decade there’s still some who don’t seem to understand Peps squad management.
At this point I can only presume people are too stupid to see it and don’t mind showing themselves up on a public forum every time they whinge about a strongest 11.

The majority do but the drop off in quality when he makes a few changes these days is very noticeable. This leads to frustration as many games become a slog. In fairness the Everton game was going to be a slog whatever first eleven he picked. In hindsight given the result he played it perfectly. If it had ended up 0-0 and we were now four points behind Liverpool, albeit with a game in hand, the comments I would guess would be very different.
Nobody can argue with Peps record though which proves he's getting it right. It doesn't help the stress levels though, lol.

Said to my mate that he'd go off eventually, only to come back on..... then he'd sit down feigning further (same) injury before finally going off. Their time wasting was the worst I've ever witnessed. Godfrey was a fucking disgrace.
I thought they were worse last year. Its so ingrained in them they can't even stop it when losing by more than one. Every year they come for a 10 minute game from 84 to 94 minutes.
I haven't seen the TV coverage yet but I'm betting the commentators were praising their organisation and the execution of their plan.

main one it was TNT so never happend in sky's eyes
next it wasnt city player doing kicking and too early in game not enough force not every kick is a booking contact sport ...............................
He looks at Eddy before kicking his face.

It saddens me that after nearly a decade there’s still some who don’t seem to understand Peps squad management.
At this point I can only presume people are too stupid to see it and don’t mind showing themselves up on a public forum every time they whinge about a strongest 11.
Hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.