Everton PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Couple of things... I'd like to draw attention to all the so called fans out there of this team who slagged Rodri off and essentially called for his immediate replacement... It's alot of you. He's come full circle... He IS the engine room.
IMO if we had proper cover at LB Cancelo could play in attacking midfield and we wouldn't ever know the difference. He'd approach KDBesque number of assists as well.
I remember that, a few saying we should have bought his team mate Thomas Partey instead

Couple of things... I'd like to draw attention to all the so called fans out there of this team who slagged Rodri off and essentially called for his immediate replacement... It's alot of you. He's come full circle... He IS the engine room.
IMO if we had proper cover at LB Cancelo could play in attacking midfield and we wouldn't ever know the difference. He'd approach KDBesque number of assists as well.
It’s a nice thought about Cancelo but coming from a general full back area he has more space and time to make his assists, the further forward you play time and space are at a premium. Same kind of concept to the thought that Eddie could play in midfield - no chance, not quick enough, no experience of dealing with a 360° threat etc etc.

Horses for courses.

Like most people I went for Rodri, wow what a goal and he completely controlled the game from start to finish, what a great player. Also thought Sterling had his best game for quite some time, excellent first half and a great finish from that amazing outside of the right boot cross in from Cancelo whom I also thought had an excellent game. No weak players for this game at all, Cole is looking the real deal and now that McAtee has put some muscle on I'm sure he will start to get more opportunities. Great game, easily won in the end against what used to be one of our bogey teams!

Cancelo is showing us what it would be like if KDB played left-back for a season. Incredible assist & rampaging all over the pitch.

Went for Rodri, but Cancelo, Bernardo and Gundogan were all excellent too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.