Everton Post Match Thread

Forget blaming the ref. The refs get things wrong Week in week out that's life.
We have enough talent in our team that the odd dodgy decision shouldn't be relevant. However pellegrini has somehow managed to take all the belief and energy from our players in his rigid belief that his way is the right way.
No one will ever persuade me that such a talented bunch of players could systematically all play so poorly at the same time week in week out if they weren't following orders from a guy who has totally lost the plot in knowing how to get the best out of our team

My thoughts exactly.

Everton are proving a tough nut to crack away from home but we made enough chances to have won and obviously should have had a penalty that if converted would have sealed all the points.

We have to be more clinical in the final third: that has been our biggest problem this season. Also still need to move the ball more quickly at times but we had enough opportunities to score.

I always just remember the Aguero "dive" at Southampton last year when he was hacked down in plain view of the referee and was booked for diving.

If you looked at the footage of these blatant no calls which only seemingly happen against City even a rag would come to the conclusion that it isn't coincidental.
Jose Fonte doing the hacking iirc?
We should've had 3 against the rags as well.

We didnt get a pen vs them in the League Cup now today also not given, before the next Everton game in about two weeks if I would be Pelle I would say if we wont get a clear penalty again we will have it very hard ...

Forget about the bent refs- we all know the FA are as corrupt as FIFA. Unfortunately we (as a Club) have no control over them.

What the Club does have control over is the future of the inept Chilean dinosaur at the helm, so, irrespective of Guardiola coming in the summer, please get shot of him ASAP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.